A few links to information, products, manufacturers and other projects.
The most important link is this one:
Raphi Giangiulio’s Homemade Pipe Organ
Raphi is my muse in this project! He showed me that this could be done at home, and provided a lot of info and insight. Thank you, Raphi, for your help and for sharing your project with us!
Hardware and software:
- Hauptwerk – the Hauptwerk software. Be sure to check out the DIY forum!
- Milan Digital Audio – the Hinz, E.M. Skinner and Cavaillé-Coll organs
- Lavender Audio – the Binns / Haverill organ
- Organworks – makes pedal boards, keyboards and a lot of organ hardware suited for Hauptwerk.
- Midiboutique.com – affordable and easy solutions for most MIDI needs; I used them for my pedal board.
- “Yet another organ pedal board project” (midi-fying an used pedal board, making a console)
- Ilya Sivkov pedal board (made a pedal board from scratch using pinewood. Cute cat!)
- Pcorgan.com – has a nice gallery of other homebuilt projects
Any links missing? Please let me know by sending me an email!